CEDARWOOD is a children´s book about friendship, patience, and great deeds. Its main character is the little boy Bono who wants more than anything to visit a concert of his musical hero on the Southside of town.
On his journey across Dublin, he meets his best friends and feels they are all in trouble somehow and in a different way. Kind and generous Bono helps them out with selfless patience. Meanwhile time is ticking. Will he arrive on time and what does it really take to be a hero?
CEDARWOOD offers a true lesson in friendship and patience that holds its value regardless of the reader’s age.
Details & Data
– Paperback edition (English)
– 24 pages including 12 beautiful color illustrations
– Recommended for ages 3 – 6
– Date of publication: September 26th, 2015
– Format: 8.3 x 8.3 inches (21 x 21 cm)
– ISBN: 978-3-00-050520-1
– This is not an official product of U2
– Current processing time: 5 working days plus shipping time